Strategy & Corporate Development Manager (m/f/x)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinBusiness
We are looking for a Strategy & Corporate Development
Manager who will help us realize our true potential here at Kadmos. You should expect to be right in the cockpit of a high-growth start-up, getting the exciting chance to expand our revenue potential through the discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. This is a rather open-ended role with a lot of exploration, research and responsibility. Expect to uncover new industries to tackle, research new features to build and new markets to enter!
We’re an early-stage company, so you should expect lots of change and new ideas floating around - moreover, you will be a source of both! Join us and become part of our journey to change the lives of millions!
What you’ll be doing
- Set the strategy. Develop and implement business development strategies, processes, structures, and best practices across the company.
- Establish relationships. You will get to build and foster key relationships with potential customers, partners, providers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Dissect the markets. Identify and analyze novel business opportunities such as new markets, growth areas, key trends, and new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Expand the product offering. We want you to explore and assess new product features such as the use of cryptocurrencies.
- Generate and manage objectives. Set and monitor both short-term and long-term company goals.
- Expand the business development team. We want you to build a high-performing business development team by defining the way we hire the personnel and the exact profiles we choose.
- Full ownership. Micro-management? No! Limitations? None. You'll be given complete independence in your areas of responsibility to take full ownership and impact the start-up's future.
- Make a difference. You will have an opportunity to tangibly improve the lives of millions of migrant workers.
- Attractive compensation & stock options. We want you to feel happy about your remuneration and be able to participate in our growth potential.
- Latest equipment. We provide state-of-the-art technology for you to perform at your very best.
- Free lunch. As a member of the team, you get to order the food of your choice on a daily basis.
- Great environment. We have just as many nationalities as we have employees in our team.
- Fantastic location. We have a brand-new office located right in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
- Team events. We have regular social events where we all spend time and have fun together as a team.
- Flexibility. We are open for remote work 1-2 days a week.
- 3+ years of professional experience in start-ups, strategy consulting, or investment banking.
- Bachelor's/Master's/MBA degree from a top university in business administration or related subjects.
- A demonstrated ability to establish partnerships, find new market opportunities, expand products, and set and monitor objectives.
- Strategic mindset with an ability to see the big picture and generate strategies to achieve company goals accordingly.
- Fantastic communication skills along with a capacity to carry out complex quantitative analyses.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
- Nice to have: previous work experience(s) in the FinTech or SaaS environments.