Frontend Engineering Intern (m/f/x)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinEngineering
We are looking for a Frontend Engineering Intern who will get to help us build our revolutionary fintech product. You should expect to be in the cockpit of a high-growth startup, getting the exciting opportunity to write high-quality code and keep on top of novel technologies right from the get-go. Join us and become part of our journey to empower the lives of millions!
What you’ll be doing
- Focus on React. You will help us build our web application by learning to use React to its fullest potential.
- Support the testing and implementation endeavors. Your responsibilities will include writing unit and end-to-end tests, implementing designs, and optimizing for performance.
- Collaborate with the best. Work with and grow alongside our highly experienced and capable engineering team.
- Enjoy regular feedback sessions. At Kadmos, we are all on the same path of growth! Feedbacks are an integral part of our no-hierarchy work culture and are freely shared across the team.
- Make a difference. You will have an opportunity to tangibly improve the lives of millions of migrant workers.
- Great environment. We have just as many nationalities as we have employees in our team.
- Free lunch. As a member of the team, you get to order the food of your choice on a daily basis.
- Fantastic location. We have a brand-new office located right in the heart of Berlin.
- Team events. We have regular social events where we all spend time and have fun together as a team.
- Flexibility. We are open for remote work 1-2 days a week.
- You are currently working on a Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or related subjects.
- Passion for working with cutting-edge tech in the context of a high-growth fintech startup.
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements.
- Fluency in English.
- Nice to have: previous projects with React.