Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinFinance
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will greatly contribute to our emerging finance department. You will be in the cockpit of a start-up being built from scratch, helping us to execute our revolutionary vision. This role is effectively targeted at accounting high-potentials who are interested in setting up and scaling the finance ops/accounting function of a high-growth, venture-backed startup. Join us and become part of our journey to empower the lives of millions!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide accounting support. Take care of day-to-day accounting activities such as invoice processing, data entry into our financial systems, and employee reimbursements; support the preparation of the month-end closing.
- Build up the function. Play a key role in setting up the finance and accounting departments at Kadmos.
- Refine the processes. Support the implementation of new finance and accounting tools and initiatives aimed at bolstering the company’s efficiency and scalability.
- Coordinate efforts. Communicate with external tax advisors and accountants.
- Work with the founders. Work directly with our founders to ensure strategic projects get successfully delivered.
- Make a difference. You will have an opportunity to tangibly improve the lives of millions of migrant workers.
- Attractive compensation & stock options. We want you to feel happy about your remuneration and be able to participate in our growth potential.
- Latest equipment. We provide state-of-the-art technology for you to perform at your very best.
- Free lunch. As a member of the team, you get to order the food of your choice on a daily basis.
- Great environment. We have just as many nationalities as we have employees in our team.
- Fantastic location. We have a brand-new office located right in the heart of Berlin.
- Team events. We have regular social events where we all spend time and have fun together as a team.
- Flexibility. We are open for remote work 1-2 days a week.
- 3+ years of professional experience in finance/accounting/controlling/auditing, preferably in high-growth, venture-backed start-ups.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from a top university in finance, accounting, business administration or related subjects.
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS, GAAP, and German accounting rules; experience with DATEV is also required.
- Proactive personality along with a structured, analytical mindset and good communication skills.
- Interest in optimizing finance and accounting processes/structures via the application of the best software solutions.
- Fluency in English and German.